Monday, October 1, 2012

Man I'm Tired

and I got work to do, but I don't feel like doing it so I'm just gonna write here for a while ^w^

Lately school has been a bit of a drag. I mean I love seeing all my friends and showers after gym class ( they're the best in the whole world~) but school isn't posing as much of a challenge as I thought it would when I reached this grade. I'm finishing all my assignments really early if I'm not working so I get bored in class and I lack a large amount if motivation. I don't even draw anymore because I don't really feel like it and quite frankly I have no ideas either. I know my next semester is going to be super heavy, so hopefully I'll have some ideas then. But for now I'm stuck in a little bit of a rut.

I also feel a lot of the time people think I'm pretty emotionless like this :

But inside I'm like:
or this:
or maybe even this:


and half the time I'm too zoned out to respond like this:
because I think too much and my brain takes over :T

I should probably get tested for ADD or something-

OH MY GOD I WANNA READ HOMESTUCK! PEACE~



No comments:

Post a Comment